Coordination Center for Cybersecurity of the State Committee of National Security of the Kyrgyz Republic (The Center) formed according to Decrees of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic dated May 21, 2020 No. 266
«О некоторых вопросах в сфере обеспечения кибербезопасности Кыргызской Республики».
The Center is a structural subdivision of the State Committee of National Security of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The tasks of the ministry include:
- implementation of state policy in the field of cybersecurity
- coordination of the activities of state bodies, computer incident response centers (departmental, industry and others) to ensure cybersecurity, identify, prevent and suppress computer attacks, respond to computer incidents
- detection, prevention and suppression of cybersecurity threats
- making proposals to improve the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of cybersecurity
- development of draft international treaties in the field of cybersecurity
- ensuring the fulfillment of obligations assumed under international treaties in the field of cybersecurity
- implementation of other tasks assigned to the State Committee for National Security, in accordance with the regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic